Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September Simple Kit by Paperoamo



Hello everyone,
I have a new projects for you created from September Simple kit by Paperoamo.
Kit is created from the collection called Harvest by Pebbles. 

Prajem vám všetkým krásny deň,
dnes som si pre vás pripravila nové projekty 
zo septembrového Simple kitu vytvorené pre Paperoamo.
Všetky detaily nájdete na blogu, stačí len kliknúť






I got this cute little squirrel (one of the paper die-cuts from the collection) and I couldn´t resist to use it on my card. Perfect also for Valentine´s Day Card. I have created cute little scene for him/ her and the message is "I think about you"





Next card is perfect example why I love collections. Everything blends with everything. Like here:
paper + sticker + sentiment + enamel dots =  everything in one color tone, everything is perfect :)



I try to combine as much as possible new things with old stash. This is really great example. Fruit chipboard stickers are from Studio Calico (collection South of the Market). They match perfectly with this new collection. 



I don´t know why I like the following card so much :) Autumn is connected with apples and there are many people who can´t survive a day without an apple. It reminds me my mum ♥
The message of this card is "I love apples and you" 



There are 3 wood veneers in the kit. In reality they are gigantic !!! Perfect for scrapbooking layout, a little bit too big for my cards but I wanted to use them so much.
I traced the shape with pencil on the watercolor paper and then just play with my watercolors.
Love the outcome. 



I have to admit I was shocked. I thought that we will have the fall kit in October or November. It´s just so hard for me to say goodbye summer
Anyway, this kit / collection is awesome. Perfect for scrapbooking your culinary creations, for creating your recipe journal  or even for embellishing your hand-cooked gifts. Very unique.
Please leave me a comment if you like my cards.
See you soon










2 comments: