Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cards 1-10 from SSS Love You Forever Card Kit



Hello everyone,
today I´d like to share with you my first 10 cards created from Simom Says Stamp special edition card kit called Love you forever. Yes I know it´s crazy to create 20 cards out of one kit but I wanted to challenge myself and use all 4-bar card bases. And I have a video for you :)


Card No. 1
I used the teal patterned paper and cute stickers from the kit. Cute design for anyone who loves to bake



Just wanted to show you the beautiful shine of the heart sequins





Card No. 2 

Used the second and the second pattern of the teal paper in combination with sticker border.
Cute design for all lover of French macaroons out there :)



I tried to catch the light of the Sakura Star Dust Clear Glitter Pen



And little detail of the heart sequins glued with 3D foam squares. Just the tinest dimension on your card makes a huge difference







Card No. 3
These scratch off stickers are my new favorite crafty item. Love them
Another cute design easy to make and replicate


As I promised here is the closer look on the "glaze" I put on my donuts.
I used the Nuvo Glitter Drops by Tonic and the shade called White Blizzard. Works wonderfully and adds great details on your card



Card No. 4 

I tried to use as many products from my kit as I can. Creating with cute little stickers is not my thing but I enjoyed playing with these stickers by Doodlebug. It´s so easy and funny to create cute little cards for your friends and families.


I wanted to create the illusion of glass dome on the cake stand so I used the Pico ShimmerEmbellisher by Tsukineko. You could use the Glossy Accents instead of course. I just like the wire built into cap.  It leaves a settle shimmer, not sure you can see it on my photo but I tried to capture it



Card No. 5
I created clean and simple card using the washi tapes from Pink Fresh Studio






 This time I couldn´t resist and scratched one of the scratch off stickers by myself. so much fun :) 



Card No. 6 

Another clean and simple card using the washi tapes which are great alternative if you don´t have many patterned papers in your stash.



I truly love the sentiments in these pack of washi tapes and these Crystal Reflections sequins by SSS are amazing



Card No. 7 

I´m all about creating my own stamped patterned papers. It´s really easy and it´s so much fun


You´ll find the ink colors used in the following 3 cards in these ink sets by Hero arts:
May´s Shadesof Pink Color Layering Ink Pads and Tami´s  Mint Chip Set.

Card No. 7 

I love the combination of pink and mint or teal



I used the Soft Pink, Mint Julep and Sea Glass.


Card No. 8 

This is non-traditional color scheme combining the pinks and browns. I used the Soft Pink, Ultra Pink, Soft Brown and Cup O´Joe.
I had to change the design a little bit because I had a tiny splotch of ink on the bottom of my card. I could trimmed the card but I didn´t think about it at that time. However I rescued the card filling the design with more stamped hearts. It´s another card idea for you :)


Irridescent clear sequins were the perfect match for my embellishment

Card No. 10 

One of my favorite designs

As you can see the possibilities with one stamp set are endless





And here is my promised video


I hope you like it.


Meanwhile I´m working really hard on editing the second part.
There´s plenty more to come so stay tuned :)





Have an amazing day,
Valeria


PS: If you´re interested in any of the product from the kit, you´ll find links HERE + there´s link to unboxing video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment