Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Unboxing SSS card kit Love you forever + little scrapbooking haul



Hello everyone,
I have a big surprise for you.
It´s all about special edition card kit by Simon Says Stamp  called Love you forever.
I filmed unboxing the kit and talking about all the beauties you found there as well as little scrapbooking haul.

It´s better to see it at action. 
Watch my video :) 



You can read more details about this kit on SSS blog HERE


It´s obvious it´s already sold out but if you are interested in any of these products they are still available for individual purchase. Here are the links:


Usually I buy a few items when I order my card kit. 
This time I have bought these items - in case you´re interested, too :) 


I can´t wait to show you my cards I have created out of this kit ♥ 
See you soon :) and have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment